Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Catch Up, Late Edition

Weekly Catch Up

Laws Reviews

I actually did a little work on this blog this week.  Although I’m still waiting for my first follower.  I don’t really expect any.  This blog is more to help me with what I’ve watched and haven’t.

Stats

  • Total page views = 104
  • Total posts = 16
  • Total followers = 0

My Sports Obsession

I haven’t done these catch ups in almost 3 weeks but I’m only going back a week for these.

Stats

  • Total page views = 13,655
  • Total posts = 332
  • Total followers = 72

My Sports Obsession(1)

Random sports photos.  There are no stats for this blog as it is a Tumblr account, not a blogger account, so it doesn’t have any stats.  Again, I only went back a week and a half instead of the full 3 weeks.

  • 2 University of Michigan posts.
  • 11 White Sox posts.
  • 9 other MLB posts.
  • 1 Indianapolis Colts post.

Total of 23 posts.

Random Thoughts From A Random Guy

Stats

  • Total page views = 1373
  • Total posts = 109
  • Total followers = 5

Too Many Manninghams

I only guest post on this blog about my Michigan cards.

Stats

  • Total page views = 1144
  • Total posts by me = 9
  • Total followers = 15

facebook

I don’t add people I don’t know, but if you’d like me to add you to my facebook, just let me know that you read my blog.

Jeff Laws(2)

See the next post of WTF did they just say, because it was me using my sharp tongue when I shouldn’t be.

Jeff Laws(1)

I was leaving work and there were 5 moped’s sitting there. You have to be 18 to work there, so you do the math.

Jeff Laws

I do love spotify.  That was on my break at work.  I tend to listen to headphones because too many people have no inside voice and it’s freaking loud in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment