Sunday, March 4, 2012

My kind of humor

Once in awhile, I’ll throw out a page of humor.  Stuff I’ve come across on the internet that I find funny.  I warn you though, my humor can sometimes be a little out there.

Here we go.

funny facebook fails - Failbook: Football vs. Musical Theater

He does make a good point.

funny pictures on lolsnaps

I’m showing my geek side here but this is hilarious.  Although I’m trying to figure out why Superman is trying to look down her shirt.  He has X-ray vision.  Maybe he just has a cleavage fetish.

funny pictures on lolsnaps

This is so me.

Twitter - @FilthyRichmond- Our office had to hire cri ...(1)

I know, it’s disgusting.  But it’s also hilarious.  Sorry, I can be a little sick sometimes.

As a father of a teenage daughter, this is hilarious.

dating fails - Dating Fails: Lesson: Don't Trust Your Wife to Drive in the Zombie Apocalypse

If you don’t watch “The Walking Dead” then I’m not going to explain it.  I laughed so hard when I saw this.

funny pictures on lolsnaps

Never thought of it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment