Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Insane Tranny Texting

I think I’m going to have fun with these titles.  Combining all my random thoughts into one title.  Maybe I can get some more traffic with titles like that.

Granny Tranny

The lovely wife and I went out for supper tonight to celebrate her birthday.  It was a nice dinner, food was good.  Lots of food, we both left stuffed.  But we still went out for custard afterwards.  You have to have ice cream on your birthday, I believe it’s the law.  What I really wanted to tell you about was this.

2012-03-21_18-18-28_633

You can click on it to enlarge but it’s a little blurry.  When we walked in, he was sitting at the bar.  Yes, I said he.  Apparently my wife told me to look and I didn’t hear her.  We couldn’t see him from our table but I caught a glimpse of him when he went out to smoke.  At quick glance it looked like an older, and I mean older, women with torpedo boobs.  Too old to be dressing like that.

But we got a good view when he went to the restroom, which would be the door behind him.  And just to verify, he went into the men’s restroom.  I can’t imagine walking in and and there would be an old lady standing at the urinal with her dress up taking a piss.  I picture her turning and in a deep voice saying “What’s up?”.  I’m dying just typing this.  My imagination is running wild now and it isn’t pretty.  But I managed to snap this shot of him coming out of the restroom.  Even blurry, you can see what I’m saying.

While I have nothing against people who live this lifestyle, when you make it obvious, I’m going to make fun.  I’ve actually had a lap dance by a cross dresser at a gay club, while wearing a necklace with little penis’ on it.  Boy I hope family doesn’t read this blog.  It was a bachelorette party for a friend and let me tell you about a gay bar, there were about 5 bachelorette parties going on, all girls.  So about half the people in the bar, were straight females.  And as most bachelorette parties in a bar are, they were early 20’s females.  For the record, this was awhile ago.  I didn’t have shot anyways but it was nice viewing.

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE

I haven’t had a song stuck in my head in awhile.  That doesn’t mean I haven’t had songs floating through there, but I usually only post songs that stick in there for a few hours.  For today, I only had 1 song and it was stuck in there most of the day.  I will vary over between songs from the same group but I eventually would end up back on this song.

DC Talk–Free at last.

Don’t judge me!!  You know when you’re a teenager and the music you listened to kind of sticks with you the rest of your life.  Probably something about being impressionable.  Well back then, I listened to christian music.  It still gets stuck in my head, and I have a lot of those old songs on my spotify and listen to every so often.  It’s nostalgic for me.  Any of the christian music I have on my spotify doesn’t go past probably 1991 or 1992.  Believe me I’m far from being religious now, but I do still love these songs I grew up with.  I think it scares my wife sometimes, she probably thinks I’ll revert to my old ways and start going to church, maybe go back to being a Sunday School teacher.  Yeah, I’m not kidding, I was one at one time.  She usually gives me strange looks and backs away without taking her eye off of me.  Like she couldn’t use some religion in her life.  Pfff.

WTF WERE THEY THINKING?

My wife told me about this story, then I heard about it this morning on the radio on my way to work.  They were saying it made national news.  A woman walked off a pier while texting, into the river.  2 people had to jump in after her.  If I remember correctly the guy was with her and another woman who was on the pier went in after her and kept her afloat.  Here’s the story.  I guess they should have spent some of that money they spent on PSA announcements for texting while driving on walking while texting.

I know this isn’t my sports blog, but this is funny not to share.  If you follow this story at all it will be.

306042_3187500361093_1073312047_32488627_1926263396_n

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome...so much to say...But first:

    I gave you an award! Check out my post (of today, in case you don't get this today) for details.

    There's a big gay community here, and I went to a drag show to support a friend who's just starting out. It's amazing how realistic these guys can get...but drag and tran are two different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you. I will post about it this weekend when I have more time.

      The guys in drag at the club were pretty amazing. I wouldn't have been able to tell they were guys had I not known before hand. A couple were actually hot, shhh!

      Delete