Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 trip concludes

Before I get going on the New Year's post later day. I still have a post from last year but since I don't update the numbers until the day after, you get it today. What am I talking about? Well walking of course. Yes, I'm still keeping track, it was just a long trek of nothingness from Iowa to Nebraska.

Day 365, Lincoln, NE (1178.8 miles)

Last time I posted, I was only at 885 miles so as you can see, that would be why there wasn't to much posting until now. Almost 300 miles later, I made it to Lincoln, Nebraska. Home of the Nebraska Cornhuskers and my 5th Big Ten stadium.


This will be the last Big Ten stadium for awhile as I head out west to hit the MLB stadiums.


  1. Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago White Sox - MLB)
  2. Soldier Field (Chicago Bears - NFL)
  3. Ryan Field (Northwestern Wildcates - B1G)
  4. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs - MLB)
  5. Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers - MLB)
  6. Camp Randall (Wisconsin Badgers - B1G)
  7. TCF Bank Stadium (Minnesota Golden Gophers - B1G)
  8. Target Field (Minnesota Twins - MLB)
  9. Kinnick Stadium (Iowa Hawkeyes - B1G)
  10. Memorial Stadium (Nebraska Cornhuskers - B1G)
As you can see, this is the 10th Stadium visited.

The nice thing is, with my new job starting last September, I'm getting my step average on work days pretty consistently so I have a much better shot at hitting my 1500 miles goal that I set for this year. As you can see above I was 321 miles short this year. To much time sitting on a forklift which I don't hardly do at all with the new job.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I would like to set up something like this!

    ReplyDelete