Saturday, January 27, 2018

Starting my weekend


You know if I posted that first thing in the morning that I wanted the day over with. Not to much happened today. I think I got my project finished. I may think of a few things to add but I've got the majority of them finished.


My boss bought breakfast at the local diner. I personally, don't think the food there is all that great but it's a free meal. I'm not turning that down. Maybe next time I'll try something not egg related because I think that tends to be my issue. I think it's more, all you can taste is the egg and not the other stuff mixed in.

That's the 3rd meal that's been bought for me this week. I appreciate the generosity but I feel bad that I can't afford to buy for everyone and pay it back. I mean, I could, but that takes away a bill that was going to get paid this week. It's not exactly cheap to buy that many meals.

One thing I do like about working Satuday's, other than the paycheck, is the lack of traffic on the roads. It makes for a pleasant drive.

Haven't done much since. I've been online, I got completely caught up on my Day in the Life of journal so now I can just do one day at a time. If you don't remember what that is, it's where I'm creating my own kind of timehop for all my accounts on one page. I wanted to get that done so I can work on some of my card blogs tomorrow.

We were going to meet our oldest daughter tomorrow so she could get Milo back but Cheri ended up meeting her boyfriend half way today while I was at work so now I get to hang out and do nothing tomrrow and that's right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment