Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Slow day

As per my usual, the night after a weekend, I couldn't sleep. It takes me forever to fall asleep and when I do fall asleep, I don't generally sleep well. First of all, I stayed up to late.


That's when I went to bed, It was probably closer to 1:30-1:45 before I fell asleep. I woke up again when my wife came to bed which I normally don't do. Usually I'm out like a light. I got up at 4:45 for work like usual. I got dressed and went out to start the car, then came in to get my lunch together which is unusual. I rarely start the car before I'm ready to leave but being that it was negative 23 degrees, I figured it would be good to do that.

I took my normal route, which I debated on because I was afraid the temps would turn the roads to ice but if I go the main roads, it tacks on quite a big more mileage and I'd rather just drive slow then take the long way.

I get to work and find out that the boiler went down sometime over the long weekend so it was going to take a few hours to get the tanks heated up. A few hours later, we realized they still weren't heating up so maintenance had to fix it. It still wasn't fixed when we left, or I should say I left because they gave the option to leave early but I stayed my 8 hours.


I could see how my day was going to be within the first hour.


This is off a guy at works Snapchat. You can see me in my lab coat back behind him. I bent down thinking I needed to to get into the photo, now I wish I wouldn't have, I look really huge slouched over like that.


I came home to my son eating lunch at 2:40 in the afternoon because he tends to sleep in until after 11. Must be nice to have all those days off.

I haven't done much since. Showered and been chilling in the recliner watching TV and doing my internet thing. I fought sleep for awhile but I didn't really sleep so I should be good to go tonight. 

Cheri made taco's for supper which I always love for 2 reasons. 1. They're really good. 2. Tomorrow I will have a salad in a bowl with the lettuce, tomato and cheese left over and I will nuke some taco meat and put it on top for a taco salad lunch at work.



The photos above are all from my Snapchat. I really love that app but the problem I have is nobody really does it. There's a few people at work who do because they are in their 20's and I have some nieces and daughters, other than that, hardly anybody. So, now that Instagram and Facebook both have stories, every thing I post on Snapchat, I post on those 2 forums as well. Apparently I'm posting it here as well. One thing I did notice, it's a lot easier to post about my day with visual reminders.

I'm not sure when I get my stats post up, probably not until this weekend but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment