Monday, January 29, 2018

Sticky situation


As you can tell, I went to bed pretty late last night. Just couldn't get tired. Usually on Sunday nights, I get tired but can't fall asleep, last night was the opposite. So I ended up going to work with under 3 hrs sleep.


My day was broke up as I had to go back to the doc for the Sulfuric burn weekly check up at 10:30 which is the time I'm usually doing my adds so I didn't do much in that way today.

I got the all clear, actually I had that last week. The doc seemed annoyed that I hadn't put anything on it or even wrapped it all week. I went back to work and took the wrap off that they had put on. It was already off my knee so it wasn't doing any good anyways.


I got off work, picked up Sam and took her to therapy. While she was there, I ran to Martin's to pick up some stuff for our carry in tomorrow and then back to the therapist to sit in the parking lot and listen to some new music I had saved.

We came home, I showered and then fell asleep in the recliner. The bad part, since I showered and our water tends to dry out the skin, I fell asleep with my scab open and it dried. When I woke up, I went to put my leg down and it was stuck to my PJ bottoms. It hurt like a mofo to pull it off so Cheri decided to put some stuff on it and wrap it so it stay's moist. It's helped so far and I'm getting ready to head for bed now so we'll see if it lasts the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment