Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Bad roads?


I didn't post yesterday, I just didn't get around to it. Not a whole lot happened at work. My barrel pump showed up but by the time it got there, I didn't really have much time to do make any adds. I mainly did some computer work along with my chemical testing most of the day.


In the evening, or late afternoon, I picked up Samantha at school after her art club and then ran my stepfather to his brothers garage to pick up his vehicle, then home for pretty much nothing.

Headed to work this morning, taking my normal route. Roads were wet but no big deal, I did my normal speed. Did my testing and started making my adds with my new and improved barrel pump. I got some alerts that roads were becoming horrible, that they closed the bypass. I looked outside and it was snowing a little but I couldn't tell why they were saying it was bad. I kept debating all afternoon if I should take back roads home which runs parallel to the highway that I got warnings about. I decided screw it, maybe there would be even less traffic now so I took home the normal route and it was just fine, I did around 60 mph most of the way. I turned on the road to head North and about a mile later, it started sleeting so I'm guessing the road I took home also ran parallel to the storm. Either way, I made it home without a problem.


Had to leave the house to drop off and pick up the kids at the therapists office. Of course, I was in my PJ's as I wasn't expecting to get out of the car but the therapist wanted to talk to me for a second so I had to go inside in my PJ's. I never do that. I'm not one of those people who where them everywhere. I will wear them in the car if I don't plan to get out of the car, but not actually out in public. So embarrassing, you know, if I actually got embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment