Friday, January 26, 2018

Work is fattening me up

 

Today went pretty much as planned. I did my usual stuff and then sat at the computer for about 2 1/2 hours working on the other stuff. I'm almost done with it so hopefully a little time tomorrow and I will get it done.


The crew I work with really loves to spend their money on food. Apparently that's my gain and by gain, I mean the 50 lbs.


I headed home and had to reinforce the gate to our back yard because apparently, Milo got out today. Cheri was telling me how much she freaked and I could imagine how bad it was. She tried the old trick that we used to do growing up with our dog. Hopped in the car, drove up and asked if he wanted to go for a ride. Works every time.

I was getting into my computer stuff this evening and crashed hard. I fell asleep in the recliner and I can tell how hard I slept by how easy it was to wake up. I couldn't wake up, that's not good. That means I will probably struggle to fall asleep tonight and I have to work tomorrow. Like I said yesterday, an endless cycle.

We just spent the last half an hour looking for the key to Cheri's Brink's Home Security Box. It has all her meds in it and she went to fill out her 2 week worth of her pill box and realized it was gone. After searching through everything, I told her I would MacGyver it the lock box with a bobby pin. Guess what? I did it. I'd like to say it's because I'm just that good, but it was all luck.

2 comments:

  1. You've just given me hope for one of those things I've always wanted to try ~ opening a lock with a pin of some sort! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously had no intention of it happening. It was a, I'll just pick the lock, like I've done it a million times and it literally took me less than 2 minutes. I just kept sticking it in and trying to turn and it went.

      Delete