Sunday, January 21, 2018

Slow Sunday

Not much to say today. Woke up later than I would have liked but then again, I do love to sleep in so I won't complain. At least not until I go to bed tonight.

Been chilling, doing my internet stuff and watching shows off the DVR most of the day. Other than running out to pick up Trevor from his mom. It was extremely foggy again. I don't remember having this many really foggy days and by days, I mean in the daylight and not the morning. Don't know if that means anything or not.


I guess since I don't have much else, I'll update you on the walking progress.

Day 385 - Sutton, NE (1248.2 miles)

I had a pretty decent week, well up until today, which I guess is technically next week. I've been trying to walk after work, if anything, walk in place at home. I had 3 days in a row that I had over 10,000 steps and since my goal is set for 8,000 a day, I'd say I made up for today.

Goal = 1,500 miles (4.1 miles a day)
Currently = 69.41 miles (3.47 miles a day)

Last week my current pace was just over 3 miles a day so I'm getting a little better. I know the beginning of the week is supposed to be decent so maybe I'll get out and walk outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment