Sunday, January 28, 2018

Very lazy Sunday

Started my day off alright, got up around 9 and headed for the recliner. I had planned on getting my daily's (online) out of the way and start to work on my cards like I had planned. Then I got sidetracked with the A Day in the Life of stuff again. After a couple of hours, I finally stopped and moved on. I started working on my cards, finally.


About 3:30 I got up to get ready to leave as we had to run to Walmart and I was craving Flippin' Cow for supper. While I was taking a leak, I looked at my Fitbit. It said 42 steps. I then realized that I hadn't been out of my recliner since I got up that morning. That would be why I tend to not get many steps on non work days. Since we left though, I least got over 1,000 for the day.

I had to hit Walmart because on Friday, I was walking through the yard and the sole on my work boot folding over completely in half. I only bought them 4 or 5 months ago so that isn't good. I'm pretty sure the chemicals wore them down. Saturday, I put some duct tape between the sole and the boot and it worked great most of the day. With about an hour left, it started to come off. So, that would be why I had to hit Walmart.


We were in and out of Walmart quickly, went in the tire entrance, grabbed my boots and left. We went from there to the Flippin' Cow which is more or less a bar with a family section but the burgers are OMG delicious. We always get started off with these.

They are so good. They are big enough that Cheri uses a fork to eat them because she has to cut them up. I have a big enough mouth that it isn't an issue.

Cheri did a build a burger today but this is what she usually gets.


I know, sounds awesome right, but you have to see what I get.


We only go so often because as you can tell by the prices, it isn't cheap. We also only go when we don't have the kids with us. They can't appreciate that deliciousness anyways.

We headed home stuffed to the gills and resumed our chilling. I was actually going to start posting this blog about 3 hours ago but I went over to Google Photos (I don't even remember why now) and remembered that I wanted to go through it and delete stuff. Every picture, video, screencap, ect that I have ever posted on this blog and my many others were on there. I googled and found where it said they wouldn't delete off my blog so I went to deleting. Deleted over 10,000 photos because it duplicated almost everything. After spending a couple of hours doing that, I had a sneaky feeling something wasn't right so I went to my card blog and sure enough, all the pictures were gone. I was pissed, I started looking around and figured out how to restore them and spent an hour doing that. I went back to the blog and thank God they were there. I was thinking I was done with the blogs if they weren't going to be there.

I think they have changed where they store the photos because I noticed where a lot of my newer photos from my blogs weren't there. So I'm guessing that where I read they don't delete them was that they don't now. A couple of my blogs have been around awhile so I'm guessing where they used to keep them here is what I deleted.

If you haven't been to Google Photos, they have your photos in chronological order. So when you go there, your newest photos are on top. Except my page where these 3 videos are on top.


Notice the date at the top. I forgot that when I traveled to the future that I took videos of my kids. Oh yeah, they traveled with me as well because they are all a few years younger than they are now. At least the first one was taken indoors since it's cold in Ann Arbor in February, as for the last one, apparently my daughter wears shorts in the average temps of 35 degrees.  That's what I'm guessing happened.

Anyways, now I didn't get jack done like I wanted to. I wanted to  reload my Tumblrs as well and didn't get anything done there. Maybe tomorrow.

Day 392 - Blaine, NE (1274.3 miles)

It was okay week, I stuck around my 8,000/steps a day goal but not much more than that like I did the previous week. As you can see, I'm still in Nebraska and while I'm only going one state over, I have to go all the way across it so it'll be awhile.

Goal - 1,500 miles (4.1 miles/day)
Currently - 95.5 miles (3.53 miles/day)

Last week I was at 3.42 miles a day so I did increase that at least. As I said above in the blog, I haven't done much today so I'll need to make it up this week. I know tomorrow I have to go for a check up on the Sulfuric burn on my knee so that's about an hour I'll probably be sitting on my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment