Friday, December 29, 2017

What's to come

I know I haven't been around, stuff has happened, I just haven't blogged about it. Nothing serious or anything, just things I would have blogged about.

At this time of the year, I tend to start thinking, what other stats can I keep track of next year? If you followed me for over a year, then you know at the first of the year, I post a stats post on the things I've done this year. I haven't really thought of anything to add yet so we'll see.

I also think, should I start other blogs? If so, what would they consist of? Like I don't have enough of them to do now. I don't know why I do but I usually start a couple a year, some of them I keep up, some of them I delete after a few months or so. As of now, the only blog I'm thinking about adding is maybe a duplicate of one I already run, only on Tumblr. Again, we'll see.

I've also been thinking about making more of a commitment to this blog. Even if it's just a what I did today kind of posts. For one, they would go right along with another project that I started earlier this month. Do you know what Timehop is? It's basically that, only I've added all my stuff to it and put it on a spreadsheet.

Here's todays for example.


What you can't see is I also have a column for who I was with, where I was and city and state. I think eventually, I'll try to add photos and such with it. Even the ones back in the 80's were marked with the date. So as you see, even if I just post what I did that day, it'll go right along with that. 

I have a few more days before January 1st to figure it out so we'll see what I stick with and what I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment