Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Boring day

I went to bed last night with my knee wrapped, I didn't expect it to stay and sure enough, when I got up this morning, it wasn't even covering any part of the sore. I tried to take it off but I couldn't get it started so I ended up running it down over my foot. I didn't bother covering it for work since I knew it wouldn't stay anyways.

Started off this morning with the Communications meeting which puts me behind on my schedule but I'm also getting paid to stand there so there is a trade off. I also lost some time when our chemical guy came in and we talked to him for about 45 minutes. We also had a carry in for a birthday so it's amazing I got anything done.


Picked up some ice and Samantha on the way home. Been here ever since watching the DVR, except for the quick nap I took. Samantha has gone to the high school basketball and Trevor headed off to his friend's house for a bit. The nice quiet house made it easy to doze off for a few.

Being as this is become more of a here's what I did today, rather than an actual blog with stuff, I debate if I shouldn't just make it private. or maybe just followers only. I don't know. If I made it private at least I could bitch about work more but I generally don't do that in a public forum. Not that I have a lot to complain about but we all have our bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment