Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Work Free Wednesday


That pic was actually from yesterday, but I took it after I posted it.

Started off my morning at 4:45 this morning, got up and went to take a leak first. I noticed my phone flashing a message which is rare to wake up to so I looked at it and it was my boss saying that the line was still down so don't bother coming in until 10. Alrighty then, I set an alarm for 8:45 and crawled back in bed but just by getting up and going to the bathroom, I was awake a bit so I just laid there for an hour or so. I kept debating on whether I should just get up but I finally fell asleep. I thought my alarm woke me up but when I went to shut it off, it was actually a phone call from my boss. He started asking about the samples I send out and I told him I can take care of them when I get there. He said, did you not get my text? Apparently, he had text me and said not to come in because it wasn't going to be ready to go. So I answered his questions, hung up and laid there and watched my wife get up since my phone call woke her up. Oh, and I snuggled with Milo.


He looks thrilled. We got up and watched a few shows. I'm pretty sure Cheri was waiting for one of the kids to get up since she doesn't like to leave the dog alone but she won't admit to that.


We got up and got dressed to head over to the store to pick up a few things, mainly dog food because we gave him the last of his this morning. By then it was about lunch time so I had her hit the drive-thru at Arbys. Well, we tried to hit the drive thru but apparently a van broke down right in front of the speaker. So I had her run to Burger King instead.


We got home, unloaded the car and continued to sit around and get caught up on the DVR. We weren't to far behind since there hasn't been a lot on but we had a few shows.

It started snowing again. It's supposed to snow through Friday. Lake effect which means big fluffy flakes. Not looking forward to my drive to work tomorrow because with the new snow and the really low temperatures and the fact that I'm on the roads at 5 am, I'm expecting some ice.


My grandmother had a 2nd hip surgery today so my mom had contacted me about bringing over the wheelchair for her to use so Sam and I drove it over and stole a couple pops from the fridge. It's tradition, mom. That was about it for the day, nothing terribly exciting and it's almost 9 now so I'm not going to do much else. I'm hoping with the extra sleep I got this morning, that I still can go to sleep at a decent time tonight. We'll see.


As per the usual, all the photos (and hopefully the videos show up) are from my Snapchat and I also post to my Instagram and Facebook stories as well.

   
     jccsst1022                                        jlaws13          

1 comment:

  1. What a treat to get to stay home from work. Hopefully you get paid for it. Sorry about your grandma. Hope she heals well!

    ReplyDelete