Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pooping and pouting to music

Cheri hasn’t had a good last couple of days either, she’s been a little backed up if you know what I mean.  She got excited this morning because she felt like she had to go.  She asked me if I was going to cheer her on while she was going.  Um no.  But after she went in, I decided to cheer her on anyways, so I sent her this text.

The Most Natural Thing- delete me

I was pretty proud of that text.  I thought it was hilarious.  She said I was retarded.

After school, I took the kids to the park down the road from the school.  Of course, Samantha likes to go because Blaine is usually there.  Don’t remember Blaine, go here.  Well, since it was a little chilly, Blaine wasn’t there.  So this is pretty much what Samantha did for the 45 minutes we were there.

IMG_20121010_150012                          2012-10-10_14-41-09_883

She claims she wasn’t upset about Blaine, she was upset that she didn’t have any friends there.  Which she didn’t, Trevor had one there and that was all that was there.  Apparently other parents thought it was too cold, pansies.  I just wanted some peace and quiet to blog and listen to music.  I was listening to a band that I haven’t listened to in forever and I’m glad I stumbled upon them on Spotify.

Screenshot_2012-10-10-07-58-39

I listen to a lot of different music.  I have 782 tracks on my spotify and am constantly looking for more.  Consider this my track of the day.  Maybe I’ll do some more of these in the future so you can see what all I listen to.

4 comments:

  1. She was secretly laughing at your text. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did put LOL before she called me a retard, so you might be right.

      Delete
  2. I don't listen to music nearly as much as I'd like. When I was a professional illustrator I had music on all the time and it didn't interfere with my creativity. Now i spend much of my time writing and music gets in the way; if it's good I stop what I'm doing and listen to it.

    ReplyDelete