Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekly Catch-up

Weekly Catch-Up

Laws Reviews

I’ve slacked on this one again.  Sorry.  I do have the Muppets Movie sitting here that I’ve been meaning to watch, but I’ve been waiting to have time with the kids to watch it, and they were on spring break last week.  So between being at their mom’s, their friends and practices, they haven’t been home much.  Although, talking with my family today, it doesn’t sound like I’m going to like it anyways.

Stats

  • Total page views = 124 (up 20 from last week)
  • Total posts = 16 (same as last week)
  • Total followers = 1 (up 1 from last week)

My Sports Obsession

I’ve had to curb my spending, more like stop my spending, so this blog has been kind of on autopilot.  Just posting catch ups from stuff I’ve purchased about a month ago.

Stats

  • Total page views = 14,054 (Up 400 from last week)
  • Total posts = 339 (Up 7 from last week)
  • Total followers = 74 (Up 2 from last week)

My Sports Obsession(1)

Random sports photos.  There are only some stats for this blog as it is a Tumblr account, not a blogger account.  I’ve slacked on this blog as well, I’ve reblogged some stuff but haven’t taken the time to post my own stuff up.

  • 3 University of Michigan posts.
  • 9 White Sox posts.
  • 7 other MLB posts.
  • 0 Indianapolis Colts post.

Stats

  • Totals posts = 302 (Up 19 from last week)
  • Total followers = 7 (same as last week)

Random Thoughts From A Random Guy

Do I really need to explain this blog.

Stats

  • Total page views = 1620 (Up 247 from last week)
  • Total posts = 116 (Up 7 from last week)
  • Total followers = 5 (same as last week)

Too Many Manninghams

I only guest post on this blog about my Michigan cards.  And as stated up above, I haven’t been buying cards lately so I haven’t posted here recently.  Although Dennis still posts on here so there are posts to read, just none by me.

    Stats 

    • Total posts by me = 9

    facebook

    I don’t add people I don’t know, but if you’d like me to add you to my facebook, just let me know who you are and that you read my blog.  If I have an idea who you are, I’ll add you.  Although, I guess you don’t need to if I post it here.

    Jeff Laws(3)

    Hehe.  My wife will love that posted this.  She already saw it as my cover photo.

    Jeff Laws(4)

    Had to trim my name off the top when I screen captured it since facebook has added crap at the top and bottom of both pages.  I had to post this to tease the 2 mentioned above the pic because they don’t have these where they live and the love the place.

    Jeff Laws(5)

    Cheri got mad and shut the TV off because I kept changing the channel on her from work.  I made sure she knew it was me by changing it to the MLB Network and then the Playboy channel.  We don’t get either channel but it’s the thought that counts.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment