Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Books & Music

Holidays Are HellNot too much going on today.  I’ve been keeping up with blogs since the weekend.  I even read an actual (digital) book for about half the day on Monday.  Didn’t quite get the chance today, but I did get through all my blogs.  I’m almost done with the book so I was hoping to finish it.  I’m at 84%, which you never know how close that is because sometimes there’s other pages at the end that take up space.  It’s actually a book of short stories (4 stories) and I’m not overly huge on short stories.  But I wanted to read the 1st story (book to the left) because it was a prequel of a series that I’ve been keeping up with.  That’s another reasonA Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10) I want to finish this book, because I want to read the new book in the series.  It’s the 10th book (book to the right) of the series and it is my favorite series ever.  The author has already said that she will stop the series after book 13 which sucks, but it is a great series if you like supernatural.  The actual genre of the series is Urban Fantasy.  So if you like witch’s, demon’s, werewolves and vampires and all that supernatural stuff.  Then go pick up the first book and start from there.  They really are a great read and the more you read, the better the books get.  So go check out “The Hollows” series by Kim Harrison.  I’ll probably do a book review of them when I finish.  I just need to either keep up with reading blogs or just set time to read books.  But I really need to start reading more.  I’ve got all kinds of books on my Kindle just waiting for me to start again.
I’m not proud to admit what song I had stuck in my head today.  Please don’t judge me by this.
Yeah, don’t know where it came from.  At least I was walking around work putting my hands to my face and saying “Vogue”.
Although in the last hour or so, I’ve had this song in my head.
I’m not sure where that came from.  But it’s certainly better than Madonna.
I need to get off here. We’re about to have supper and I still have to call all the parents on little league and let them know info about Opening Day on Saturday as well as when our first game is because they just finished schedules today.
Be sure to check out Flashback Friday this Friday.  It’s a post that I’ve been promising Red that I would get out.  It’s all typed out and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment