Monday, January 23, 2017

This past weekend

Nothing to exciting going on here. I had my usual weekend of barely over 1,000 steps for Saturday and Sunday combined. I did a couple of things around the house on Sunday, but nothing that really gets me a whole lot of steps.

It was a productive weekend as far as getting stuff done. I worked on my cards most of the weekend and made some good headway so there is that. I told my son on Friday night to think of something we could do on Saturday, a guys day. He came up with nothing so we did nothing. He said he forgot. He didn't forget, he just couldn't take his eyes off his games and YouTube.

My daughter stayed at a friends house over the weekend. They were supposed to go dress shopping for a formal that's coming up but they never did. I thought I was going to get out of dress shopping but maybe not. I still have nightmares from prom dress shopping with my oldest daughter. I'm pretty sure I was the only guy in the whole area of that store.

Went back to work this morning. I normally get up on work days at 5:15 am but I woke up this morning at 4:30 and my gut was hurting. It eventually went away but now with enough time to get some more sleep. So between going to bed just after midnight, and getting up that early. I'm fighting sleep while I sit here. I got the Michigan/Illinois basketball game on but it's not helping much.

Day 20, 21 and 22 - 57 miles
I did walk another 4.9 miles between Friday thru Sunday. Sadly, most of that was Friday, and I even worked overtime. I really should have gotten out and walked this weekend, but I have a serious problem with motivation. I always have.

I didn't screen shot where I was on the street because I'm just in a wooded area. As a matter of fact, I'm at the Indiana Dunes, which is where I go camping a couple of times a year.


See the little balloon type marker at the bottom right? That's where I am. See the campground in the middle of the screenshot? That's where we stay 2 weekends a year. It's nice right now because I know spots, a little more further West and I'll be lost and won't know what to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment