Monday, January 2, 2017

Day #1 - Indiana

As you can tell, these will be a day behind in accordance to the date since I have to wait until midnight (or when I go to bed) to get my steps for the day.

Well, I got out yesterday and did a little walking. We are dog sitting so I took Milo for a walk. That always makes me feel awkward because I have to put my Fitbit on my opposite hand because I hold his leash with my right hand and it doesn't register my steps.


I need to get out and walk today soon because it's supposed to rain this afternoon. Tomorrow I go back to work so I'll get back to getting steps there. I walked 2.6 miles yesterday which wasn't real far, I basically made it into town and not much further. According to Google maps, this is where I stayed.


As you can see, there are a couple of vehicles there so I had to take out a few zombies. I used my gun but I decided I needed to find something quieter because now there are some zombies outside wanting in. I'll just ride them out until tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll be gone by then. I'm going to look for something here that I can use for a quieter weapon. I thought about using that truck but I think it's safer walking, engine noises attracts them. Walking, I can go my own pace and such. I'm in no hurry to get to SLC. Slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment