Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day #2 - Indiana

I went 2.13 miles yesterday, which isn't bad for a non work day. I did take Milo for a walk again but it was a little shorter. I tried to get a quick walk in before I had to go pick up my son from his friends house which ended up being a good thing as it started to rain on my way to get him.

So at a little more than 2 more miles, I still haven't made it out of the neighboring town on my way to SLC. I guess that's why it plans on being a years journey. I found a small house with no one home this time, so I didn't have to use the small axe that I found at the previous stop. I still have my gun and some ammo but as I said yesterday, I needed something quieter. The house next door I could hear banging so I'm guessing the previous occupants are trapped inside. The other side of the house had a creek so I really only have to keep an eye out towards the front and the one side.


I went back to work today, so I promise tomorrow will be more than 2 miles. It was raining when I got home as well so I didn't add to that, at least that's the excuse I'm using. It's certainly not because after 4 days off and sleeping in that I couldn't go to sleep last night until about 1:30 in the morning and had to get up at 5:15 this morning. Which caused me to nap in the recliner once I got home and showered. Definitely not that.

I've been saving the stuff I've been posting on this blogs Facebook page and I got way behind on posting them here because I've been slacking. So since right now, I'm posting daily, I'll post some at the bottom of these posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment