Friday, January 27, 2017

Bad start

So I decided to start off my day with a little McDonald's breakfast. As I've stated here before, I pretty much only go to McDonald's for their breakfast (and the McRib when it's there). I always get the same thing, I actually get cravings for the sandwich.

I ordered, Sausage and Egg McMuffin meal with a large sweet tea. Pulled up and paid, pulled up to the last window. She handed me a meduim drink so I told her I asked for a large. Mainly because I want the styrofome cup because my tea would stay colder longer while I was at work. She switched it out for me and I was on my way. As soon as I pulled out and got going, I reached into my bag and grabbed the hash brown, ate it, and then reached for my sandwich. Only my sandwich wasn't there, it was 2 freaking breakfast burritos. I was extremely annoyed, all I wanted was that sandwich. I ate the burritos anyways and when I got to work I poked my straw in to take a drink of my tea. Only it wasn't sweet tea and what was worse, it was freaking Dr. Pepper, one of my least favorite drinks.

So on my way in to the building, I threw away my trash and a full, large cup of pop.


Sadly, the Joe Pesci quote from the Lethal Weapon movies always runs through my head when someone screws up.

My day didn't get much better but I'm ignoring all that and starting my weekend. Hopefully, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment