Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Year in Review - 2022

Since I'm trying to blog more, I'm going to post another stats from the previous year. I used to do them every year but I didn't last year.

2013  *  2014  *  2016  *  2017  *  2018  *  2019   *   2020

Here we go!


We eat out, probably more than most but not as much as many. We are real close to being emptynesters so a lot of the time, Cheri doesn't want to cook just for the both of us.

  • 1 Time - Applebee's, Baker Youth Club, Bourbon Street Pizza, Callahan's, Fazoli's, Gerace's Pizza, the Hatchery, Heinnies, the Hilltop Resteraunt, Hopcat, IHOP, Little Caesar's, Mandarin Kitchen, Nelson's, Olive Garden, Party on the Patio, Pizza Hut, Popeyes, Raising Cain's, Rico Suave, Sailor's Pizza, Schoops, Simonton Lake Drive-In, Texas Roadhouse and Tradewinds.
  • 2 Times - 7-Eleven, Chick-Fil-A, Cracker Barrel, Dunkin, Flippin' Cow, Long John Silvers, Macadoo's, Red Lobster, Smith's Food Mart and Steak 'n Shake.
  • 3 Times - Bravo Cafe, Domino's Pizza and Hacienda. 
  • 4 Times - Chili's and Copper Creek Cafe.
  • 5 Times - Jimmy John's. 
  • 6 Times - Bruno's Pizza and Trinity UM. 
  • 7 Times - Five Guys, Arby's, Mandarin House and Martin's Deli. 
  • 8 Times - KFC.
  • 9 Times - Dairy Queen and Firehouse Subs.

  • 11 Times - Sonic Drive-In (5 times last year)
My wife loves Sonic. It's alright, I do like the chili cheese tator tots but as far as the burger's go, I don't feel like they are anything special.

  • 15 Times - Wendy's (2 times last year)
We got a new one a little closer to us so we went there a few more times than we used to. I like the Baconator Fries but other than that, nothing special.

  • 21 Times - Barnaby's (never been there before this year)
My wife got addicted to this place, the pizza is pretty good but she's usually the one who wants to go here.

  • 22 Times - Culver's (14 times last year)
We both like Culver's and now my daughter works there so we visit her some. The burger's are alright but we go for the fries with cheese and the cheese curds.

  • 25 Times - Burger King (28 times last year)
This is usually our go to when we are craving a burger. Not that theirs are fabulous but they are better than most other fast food. Plus I have breakfast here twice a month for a lot of the year.

  • 26 Times - McDonalds (28 times last year)
I go out for breakfast twice a month at work because I have to go to another plant. Taco Bell no longer is open until later and Burger King was under reconstruction for awhile, that left McDonalds. Otherwise, this might even be less than double digits.

  • 50 Times - Taco Bell (48 times last year)

This is an easy number 1 because they are our go to when we aren't really craving anything. I do love their breakfast but rarely get to get any anymore. It's also the closest fast food place from home so a lot of times we just grab it rather than driving further. We didn't eat there much at the beginning of the year but it picked up when they brought some of the good stuff back.

As you can see, we've been eating out more. Like I said, almost emptynesters. Between work, school and his girlfriend, we don't see my son much and next year he'll be off to college.

This past year in books has gone done. I generally only read on my breaks at work and with my break schedule lately, I haven't been getting much reading done.

Next up is movies. I track what I watch here, but I also track the numbers on a spreadsheet.

Our movie viewership is down a bit, you'll notice I don't hardly ever go to the theaters anymore.

My sports viewership was down as well.

I didn't even watch any hockey or softball this year. Football was up 3 games but everything else was down. I don't really have a reason why the basketball is down, baseball is down because the Sox sucked last year and I got frustrated towards the end of the season and wasn't hardly watching any.

I track my music on Last.FM so you can go back and look at anything for the last few years. I like my playlists large and on random, I hate hearing the same songs over and over again. Here are my top 10 artists for last year.

The majority of my listening to music is at work and my work playlist consists of mainly rock and country which is pretty much everything you see up there. My main playlist consists of almost 5,900 songs coming into this year 5,884 to be exact.

I started tracking my sleep as well this previous year but because of my personal blog where I track everything, I was able to get most of the last few years numbers. 


As you can see, I tend to not sleep a ton. The majority of my work days fall in the 6 hrs and under while most of my non-work days are 6 hrs and up. I do get over 6 hrs on some work days but not often. Probably about once a week or so when my lack of sleep catches up with me.

I keep a lot more stats on myself but nothing nobody else will be interested in. Not sure anyone is interested in all of this either but it's out there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment