Friday, January 13, 2023

This Week - Eating Out

 

Saturday (January 7th)

The wife was wanting some breakfast at lunch so it narrowed it down to where we could go. She actually chose Copper Creek. I had the Gyro while she loaded up on breakfast items. Food was great, service was good. The waitress said it was only her 3rd day but she did fine. The price got a little steep. I can see the extra $3 for her bowl of gravy but $5 for a side salad with nothing but lettuce with 2 pieces of tomato & cucumber. I'm okay with that, I'm in it for the Bleu Cheese dressing anyways but I thought $5 was a little expensive for it.

I'm starting to wonder if my wife is having pregnancy cravings as much as she wants Taco Bell lately. I wasn't really feeling it but the boss gets what she wants. I ended up just getting a nachos grande, taco and a drink. I wasn't really that hungry. I got a little scare when I pulled up, the first thing they said was they were out of, and I went crap, but he said change so exact change and cards. Whew! I said I had a mobile order and gave him my name. Then he started to read my order and said, oh, we're out of Mountain Dew Baja, oh wait, you got a regular Dew. Whew again! I gave them another green, everything was good and right but they did forget my extra cup of cheese.


Monday (January 9th)

We hit the drive-thru at KFC for supper. I had to wait on my fries but they told me up front that it would be a 4 minute wait and wanted to know if I wanted something else. I told him I was fine waiting, they just had me pull up until my food was down. Granted there was nobody behind me but whatever. Everything was good, even the wife's custom order and they remembered her butter and honey for her biscuit.


Tuesday (January 10th)

We were out and about so we ran over to Firehouse for supper. We usually do carry out but since it was a last second decision, we ate in. Everything went well, food and service were great. I actually rounded my change up (I rarely do that) because it was for firefighters.


Friday (January 13th)

We were out and about today so we grabbed some Sonic for lunch. It was good but the seemed to skimp on some stuff. My burger didn't have much on it as far as condiments and both of our chili cheese tator tots didn't have much chili on them. Like I said, it was alright but they weren't what they usually are.

The boss decided she wanted Taco Bell again for supper. They got everything and everything was right but like Sonic for lunch, they didn't put much meat in anything. My taco was good but both of our Chalupas (mine chicken, hers beef) didn't hardly have anything on it. It's my first complaint about Taco Bell in the last 5 trips so there is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment