Wednesday, January 4, 2023

This Week - Music

 I almost always listen to my music on random. I will note when I don't.

Wednesday (December 28th)

Listened to 120 songs. All different.

  • 110 songs from the Everything playlist
  • 10 songs from the Our Favorites playlist
Listened to 107 different artists.
  • DC Talk had 4 songs.
  • Taylor Swift had 3 songs.
  • 8 artists had 2 songs.

Nothing out of the ordinary. I listened to my usual playlist (Everything) while I worked on cards downstairs. The songs from Our Favorites were while in the car with the wife.

Last Song of the Day - Sign Your Name by Terence Trent D'Arby


Thursday (December 29th)

Listened to 87 tracks. All different.

  • All 87 from the Everything playlist.
Listened to 76 different artists.
  • DC Talk and Brett Young had 3 songs each.
  • 7 artists had 2 songs.

Again, nothing out of the ordinary. The radio was on while I was in the car with family but the volume wasn't up so I didn't track it.


Friday (December 30th)

Listened to 78 tracks.

  • 56 tracks from the Everything playlist.
  • 22 tracks from Our Favorites playlist.
Listened to 70 different artists.
  • Pink, Pop Evil and Taylor Swift had 3 songs each.
  • Ed Sheeran and Everlast had 2 songs each.
Listened to 75 different tracks. Listened to the following more than once.
  • What's It Like by Everlast.
  • Just Give Me a Reason by Pink.
  • A Crime to Remember by Pop Evil.

All 3 of those are on both playlists that I played which is why I ended up listening to them twice in a day. Our Favorites playlist was in the car with the wife again.

Last Song of the Day - Heaven by Kane Brown


Saturday (December 31st)

Listened to 28 tracks. All different.

  • 10 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • 18 songs from the radio.
Listened to 27 different artists.
  • Eagles had 2 songs.

I tracked the songs that came on the radio while in my mom's car. I guess I should have tracked the songs I listened to while watching the ball drop but I didn't think about it. It was only a few before we went back to watching regular TV.


Sunday (January 1st)

Listened to 132 tracks. All different.

  • 56 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • 13 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • 63 songs from the Check It playlist

Listened to 74 different artists.

  • Deuce had 12 songs.

I was going through new songs today so there are a lot less artists but I added more songs to my playlists. The Crabhands playlist are all new releases. I listened to a new Adam Lambert song as well as Deuce's new album. 

Adam Lambert's song was a cover, it was ok but nothing I needed to hear again. I would have liked the Deuce album a lot more if it wasn't for the language and subject of the few songs I would have added. I'm ok with language and poor subject matter but what they were rapping about just didn't click with me. It was actually disappointing because I probably would have added 4 or 5 of the songs if not for that.

The Check It playlist is new to me songs from artists that I currently have on my playlists. I'm currently working through the artists that start with L.

Here's the new songs added to my playlists today.

  • Hollyhood Vacation by Deuce.
  • Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin.
  • D'yer Mak'er by Led Zeppelin.
  • Going to California by Led Zeppelin.
  • It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over by Lenny Kravitz
  • Can't Get You Off of My Mind by Lenny Kravitz
  • When I Need Love by Leo Sayer
  • More Than I Can Say by Leo Sayer
  • You and Me by Lifehouse
  • Broken by Lifehouse
  • TNT by Like a Storm
  • Gangsters Paradise by Like a Storm

My Everything playlist is up to 5,884 songs now.

Last Song of the Day - Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House


Monday (January 2nd)

Listened to 28 tracks today. All different.

  • 10 songs from the radio
  • 18 songs from the Our Favorites playlist.

Listened to 26 different artists today.

  • Melissa Ethridge & Toby Keith had 2 songs each.

I tracked the music in mom's car again which is the radio tracks and the Our Favorites in my wife's car. I'll be glad to go back to work and listen to my own music all the time.

Last Song of the Day - Love the One You're With by the Isley Brothers


Tuesday (January 3rd)

Listened to 10 tracks today. All different.

  • 10 songs from the Everything playlist.

Listened to 10 different artists.

Only listened to a few tracks before my cousin picked me up and some more when I ran to Taco Bell and back.

Last Song of the Day - I'm on Fire by Riley Smith


Wednesday (January 4th)

Listened to 102 tracks today. All different.

  • 26 songs from the Our Favorites playlist.
  • 76 songs from the Everything playlist.
Listened to 89 different artists.
  • Taylor Swift had 3 songs.
  • 11 artists had 2 songs.

We listened to the Our Favorites in my wife's car again and I listened to the Everything playlist while working on my cards in the card room and when I ran to Subway for supper.

Last Song of the Day - Today's the Day by Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment