Friday, January 20, 2023

This Week - Eating Out

Saturday (January 14th)

Kevin and I hit McDonald's this morning while traveling. The door said the lobby opened up at 7, it was 8:15 and it was locked. We got them to at least let Kevin in to use the bathroom before running through the drive-thru. Food was good and quick. Perfect.


Sunday (January 15th)

Trevor brought home Dairy Queen after work, being as he works there, everything was good and since he brought it home to us, I don't have anything to say about the service.


Tuesday (January 17th)

It was time for one of my trips to the other plant so I grabbed some breakfast. Everything was good, service was good. The same lady was at both windows so I'm guessing they were short staffed. I think she threw in some extra hash browns, both bags were full and there was still some in the bag.


Wednesday (January 18th)

We hit Chick-Fil-A while we were out tonight. Usually this place is perfect but today, the drive-thru line was actually slow. Not necessarily slow, just slow for Chick-Fil-A. They were actually using their speakers. I won't hold that against them though. The only other issue was they forgot our salt, which is what makes the waffle fries perfect so they were not as good but still good.

I had Chick-Fil-A, the wife wanted Sonic. She didn't complain and I didn't eat anything so I don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment