Sunday, January 1, 2023

Throwing out Ideas

I'm trying to come up with some weekly blog ideas. I'm hoping if I can do some of those, maybe it will kick off the blogging juices. I've been kicking around a couple ideas. I like two of them, I'm not sure about the third.

The first one is just a journal kind of post, I'll go through the week on what I did each day. I typed out this week and it's a big post. I'm sure once work fires back up it won't be nearly as wordy.

The second is a rundown of where I've eaten out for the week. I've actually been tracking how good the food and service has been for a couple of weeks so this will go along with those stats, only I'll go into more detail. Kind of yelp reviews of my visits. I mainly started tracking how good or bad these places were because it seemed like for a stretch, there was way more bad than good. So I just wanted to see if that was true or not.

The last one, the one I'm not sure about, was about the music I listened to for the week. I typed out a couple of days and while I think it's interesting, I don't feel like anybody else will. On the other hand, I generally post what I want, I'm not about the likes or whatever. To me, anything I put on the internet is something I want to be on there, something I can look back on when it pops up annually. So I might do that one as well.

I said before that maybe I would do some book reviews when I finish one, that's good for 20 posts or so a year. We'll see what happens. As I said before, once I go back to work, it may all go by the wayside. I should go back and look how many posts I do in January compared to any other month.

1 comment:

  1. Book reviews are always good, that is unless they're reviews for self-help or cookbooks :)

    ReplyDelete