Wednesday, January 18, 2023

This Week - Music

Thursday (January 12th)

Listened to 148 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 36 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 112 songs from the Work playlist.

Listened to 118 different artists.

  • Green Day and TobyMac had 4 songs today.
  • Craig Morgan and Halestorm had 3 songs today.
  • 19 artists had 2 songs today.

Listened to Lonely is the Night by Billy Squier and War of Change of Thousand Foot Krutch twice, once on each playlist.

Last Song of the Day - Winter Wonderland by Amy Grant


Friday (January 13th)

Listened to 126 songs today. Listened to All Dogs Go To Heaven by Chris Young twice, everything else once.

  • Listened to 76 songs on the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 36 songs on the Our Favorites playlist.
  • Listened to 14 songs on the Crabhands playlist.
The Crabhands playlists is New Releases because it is Friday. I've added the following songs to the playlists.
  • Same Ol' Me by Dierks Bentley
  • Dead Reckoning by Pop Evil
  • Tell Me I'm Alive by All Time Low
  • Looking For You by Chris Young
  • All Go To Heaven by Chris Young
  • Dinosaur by Theory of a Deadman
  • Out of Pocket by Black Stone Cherry

The Everything playlists now has 5907 songs.

Listened to 109 artists today.

  • Five Finger Death Punch had 5 songs today.
  • Chris Young and Taylor Swift had 4 songs today.
  • Theory of a Deadman had 3 songs today.
  • Eagles, Journey, Michael Jackson and the Smashing Pumpkins had 2 songs today.

Last Song of the Day - Runaway by Janet Jackson


Saturday (January 14th)

Listened to 33 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 3 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 30 songs off the Bear playlist.

I was in the car with Kevin so I play the Rock playlist with him.

Listened to 31 different artists today.

  • Skillet had 2 songs today.

Listened to a few songs before Kevin picked me up and we went to Fort Wayne and back.

Last Song of the Day - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by the Offspring


Sunday (January 15th)

Listened to 92 different songs today.

  • All songs were off the Everything playlist.
Listened to 83 different artists today.
  • 3 songs by Blake Shelton.
  • 2 songs by 6 different artists.

Listened to my 1000th songs by Papa Roach today. They are my 16th artist to reach 1000 plays.

Listened to music while working on my cards most of the day.

Last Song of the Day - the One I Love by Collective Soul


Monday (January 16th)

I listened to 185 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 42 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 7 songs off the Check It playlist.
  • Listened to 120 songs off the Work playlist.
  • Listened to 16 songs off the Non-Work playlist.
I listened to 140 different artists.
  • 5 songs from Eminem, Lipps, Inc. and Petra.
  • 4 songs from Chris Stapleton, Luke Bryan, Three Days Grace and Tim McGraw.
  • 3 songs from Hollywood Undead, Papa Roach and Seether.
  • 14 artists were tied with 2 songs.

Lipps, Inc. is on there because I listened to them off the Check Me playlist. I did add a song this morning as well.

  • Running With the Night by Lionel Richie.

Last Song of the Day - Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam


Tuesday (January 17th)

I listened to 136 songs today. All different. Technically I had a few more but for some reason I had no internet on my phone and it didn't logged when I drove down to the other plant and back.

  • Listened to 9 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 10 songs off the Check It playlist.
  • Listened to 105 songs off the Work playlist.
  • Listened to 12 songs off the Non Work playlist.

As I said above, I missed a few songs, those would have been on the Everything playlist.

I listened to 103 different artists.

  • 5 songs each from Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam and Lisa Loeb.
  • 3 songs each from Halestorm, Keith Urban, Luke Combs, Seether and Zac Brown Band.
  • 15 artists had 2 songs.

Lisa Lisa and Lisa Loeb were the 2 artists I got through on the Check It playlist.

Last Song of the Day - I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston


Wednesday (January 18th)

I listened to 212 songs today.

  • I listened to 26 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 2 songs off the Crabhands playlist
  • I listened to 9 songs off the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 138 songs off the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs off the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 25 songs off the Our Favorites playlist.

I listened to 165 different artists today.

  • I listened to 6 songs from Five Finger Death Punch.
  • I listened to 5 songs from Lita Ford.
  • I listened to 4 songs from Seether.
  • I listened to 3 songs from 8 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs from 19 different artists.

Lita Ford was one of the artists on the Check It playlist. All the FFDP were probably all from my Work playlist although it could have been from my Everything playlist as well.

Last Song of the Day - Give It Up by KC & the Sunshine Band



No comments:

Post a Comment