Wednesday, January 25, 2023

This Week - Music

Thursday (January 19th)

I listened to 190 songs today. All different.

  • I listened to 45 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 124 songs off the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 7 songs off the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 14 songs off Cheri's phone.

I was sleepy when I got to work so I didn't listen to any of my new songs playlists.

I listened to 148 artists today. 

  • I listened to 7 songs by Carrie Underwood.
  • I listened to 5 songs by Papa Roach.
  • I listened to 4 songs by Jason Aldean.
  • 7 different artists had 3 songs today.
  • 14 different artists had 2 songs today.


Friday (January 20th)

I listened to 170 songs today. I heard I Can See For Miles by the Who twice today. Probably off the Everything and Work playlists.

  • I listened to 39 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 9 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 3 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 120 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 10 songs from the Not Work playlist.

I listened to 136 different artists today.

  • Seether had 6 songs today.
  • Thomas Rhett had 5 songs today.
  • Dolly Parton, Little Big Town and Luke Combs had 3 songs today.
  • 18 artists had 2 songs today.
Little Big Town had a couple from the Check It playlist as well as other and Dolly Parton had a couple on Crabhands as well.


Last Song of the Day - Don't Stop Believin' on the piano


Saturday (January 21st)

I listened to 83 songs today.

  • I listened to 4 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 68 songs from the Bear playlist.
  • I listened to 11 songs from the Rock Covers playlist.
I listened to 66 different artists.
  • Five Finger Death Punch had 4 songs today.
  • Adelita's Way and Korn had 3 songs today.
  • 10 artists had 2 songs today.

Last Song of the Day - Gangster's Paradise by Like a Storm


Sunday, January 22nd

I listened to 88 songs today. All different.

  • I listened to 87 songs off of the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 1 song off the Crabhands playlist.

There was a new song by Filter on the Crabhands playlist so I went ahead and knocked that out.

I listened to 79 different artists today.

  • I listened to 4 songs by Taylor Swift.
  • I listened to 2 songs by 5 different artists.

I didn't add the song by Filter so nothing to see here.

Last Song of the Day - All Day and All of the Night by the Kinks


Monday (January 23rd)

I listened to 161 songs today. All different.

  • I listened to 27 songs off the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs off the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 112 songs off the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 10 songs off the Non Work playlist.

I added a couple of songs to the playlists from the Check It playlist.

  • Lady by Little River Band.
  • Cool Change by Little River Band.

I listened to 128 different artists.

  • I listened to 5 songs from Little Richard.
  • I listened to 4 songs from the Little River Band.
  • I listened to 3 songs from 6 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs from 13 different artists.

Little Richard and the Little River Band were artists I listened to off the Check It playlist.

Last Song of the Day - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There is a Season) by the Byrds


Tuesday (January 24th)

I listened to 188 songs today. I heard Mean Something by Filmore and Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward twice.

  • I listened to 44 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 9 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 123 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 12 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I listened to 151 artists today.
  • I listened to 5 songs from Live.
  • I listened to 4 songs from Living Colour.
  • I listened to 3 songs from Aerosmith, Blake Shelton and Breaking Benjamin.
  • I listened to 2 songs from 24 different artists.

Live and Living Colour were both from the Check It playlist.

Last Song of the Day - I'll Remember (In the Still of the Night) by the Tokens


Wednesday (January 25th)

I listened to 172 songs today, I heard Far Away by Nickelback and Broken by Seether twice.

  • I listened to 8 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 1 song from the Crabhands playlist.
  • I listened to 11 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 136 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 8 songs from the Non Work playlist.
  • I listened to 15 songs froth the Our Favorites playlist.

I listened to 132 different artists today.

  • I listened to 5 songs from Lloyd Price.
  • I listened to 4 songs from LL Cool J.
  • I listened to 3 songs from 8 different artists.
  • I listened to 2 songs from 16 different artists.

Lloyd Price and LL Cool J were off the Check It playlist. LL Cool J would have 5 but he was on a JLo song for the other.

Last Song of the Day - the Power of Love by Huey Lewis & the News

No comments:

Post a Comment