Wednesday, January 11, 2023

This Week - Music

 

Thursday (January 5th)

Listened to 75 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 73 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 2 songs from the Crabhands playlist.
Listened to 70 different artists today. 

  • Kid Rock, Russ Taff, Shinedown and System of the Down all had 2 songs today.

I listened to music while working in my card room. The 2 songs from the Crabhands playlists were new releases. I did add one of them.

  • Separate Ways (World's Apart) by Daughtry and Lzzy Hale 

It's a cover of the Journey song by it has a little more rock to it which is always my favorite 80's cover. I listen to both artists, Lzzy Hale is the lead singer of Halestorm who are one of my favorite rock bands.

Last Song of the Day - Black by Pearl Jam


Friday (January 6th)

Listened to 68 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 18 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 50 songs from the Bear playlist.

Listened to 52 different artists today. 

  • Godsmack, Halestorm and Theory of a Deadman had 3 songs each today.
  • 9 artist had 2 songs each.
Those 50 songs from the Bear playlist was riding in my cousins car and he only listens to rock so I made that playlist specifically for when I was riding with him.

Last Song of the Day - 4xLife by Craig Morgan


Saturday (January 7th)

Listened to 42 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 20 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 19 songs from the Our Favorites playlist.
  • Listened to 3 songs from the Crabhands playlist.

Listened to 41 different artists today. 

  • Chase Rice had 2 songs today.
Listened to the Our Favorites while in the car with the wife and the 3 songs from Crabhands were new releases. I added the following.
  • Key West & Colorado by Chase Rice

Last Song of the Day - What If I Never Get Over You by Lady A


Sunday (January 8th)

Listened to 105 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 105 songs from the Everything playlist.

Listened to 94 different artists today. 

  • Petra had 4 songs today.
  • Stone Temple Pilots had 3 songs today.
  • 5 artists had 2 songs today.
I go back to work tomorrow so my songs totals will go up as well as a couple of other playlists.

Last Song of the Day - What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner


Monday (January 9th)

Listened to 202 songs today.

  • Listened to 23 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 12 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • Listened to 157 songs from the Work playlist.
  • Listened to 10 songs from the Non Work playlist.

Listened to 143 different artists today. 

  • Limp Bizkit had 6 songs today.
  • Seether had 5 songs today.
  • Blake Shelton, Halestorm, Hollywood Undead and Lil' Wayne had 4 songs today.
  • 7 artists had 3 songs.
  • 23 artists had 2 songs.

You can see I listened to a lot more playlists. Those are the 4 I generally listen to on work days. I listen to the Everything playlist on my way to work and in the shower. I listen to the Check It playlist while sitting in my car before I go into work. I listen to my Work playlist at Work, obviously and my Non Work playlist I listen to on my way home.

I added the following songs to my playlists.

  • Nookie by Limp Bizkit
  • Don't Know Much by Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville


Tuesday (January 10th)

Listened to 200 songs today. All different.

  • Listened to 8 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 13 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • Listened to 146 songs from the Work playlist.
  • Listened to 18 songs from the Non Work playlist.
  • Listened to 15 songs from the Our Favorites playlist.

Listened to 145 different artists today. 

  • Lee Brice, Lindsey Stirling and Seether had 5 songs today.
  • Keith Urban, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Nickelback had 4 songs today.
  • 6 artists have 3 songs today.
  • 18 artists have 2 songs today.
As you can tell, till no meetings which is why I'm getting so many songs at work. I normally only shut off my music if I have to go to a meeting.

I added the following songs to my playlists today.
  • When Will I Be Loved by Linda Ronstadt
  • It's so Easy by Linda Ronstadt
  • Somewhere Out There by Linda Ronstadt
  • Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling
  • Underground by Lindsey Stirling
  • Papercut by Linkin Park
  • Given Up by Linkin Park
  • Crawling by Linkin Park

The Everything playlist is up to 5895 songs.

I didn't realize Lindsey Stirling played an instrument (possibly Violin). I have her on a couple of other songs where she's listed as a featured artists, I just assumed she was a backup singer. I added a couple of songs and put a couple more on my Check It to listen to later. Cheri had me watch a YouTube video of her, she's pretty amazing.

Last Song of the Day - In Too Deep by Genesis


Wednesday (January 11th)

Listened to 171 songs today. 169 different.

  • Listened to 8 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • Listened to 1 song from the Crabhands playlist.
  • Listened to 10 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • Listened to 142 songs from the Work playlist.
  • Listened to 10 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I listened to Warrior by Atreyu and Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson twice.

Listened to 125 different artists today. 

  • Lionel Richie had 6 songs today.
  • Linkin Park and Zac Brown Band had 5 songs today.
  • Kenny Chesney and Seether had 4 songs today.
  • 6 artists had 3 songs.
  • 14 artists had 2 songs.
Lionel Richie and Linkin Park were mainly off the Check It playlist as I'm working through the L's. My number was down because I had a meeting today so it was off for an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment