Thursday, July 31, 2014

Journal, July 31st

The end of the month crap at work sucks.  Nobody wants to be charged for the inventory so we get nothing in the last few days and we run out of things.  We run out of things and there is nothing to do.  The convertor lines basically cleaned all day, the lines didn’t run.  I organized stuff with the forklift, the day was just dragging.  Now at midnight tonight, everything will start coming in on the trucks and we’ll have work to do tomorrow.  It’s just stupid, but I do have a funny story.

Usually, when I go to the bathroom, I leave the forklift in my area.  I got paged to department 78 and I took care of their things then figured, since I’m here (next to the bathroom) I’ll just park it here and go.  When I come out, I go back to my area and the forklift is gone.  My forklift was down so I was using the extra one so pretty much any time it’s free, someone is taking it.  I walked around and did nothing for half an hour, waiting for my forklift to return.  During my walk, I walked up the front aisle and there was my forklift, right where I left it.  It was sitting there the whole time but out of habit, I thought it was in my area.  What’s even worse, it was parked right next to the aisle that I used to go to the bathroom.  So when I was finished, I walked right past it.

Samantha has a friend over for the evening and tomorrow.  It’s the girl that she talks to non-stop on her phone.  Cheri made the comment, and I agree, it’s nice to here giggling come from her room.  I don’t know why she hasn’t had more friends over, she must be embarrassed by me.  TheEx even text her and wanted to pick them up early tomorrow and she said no because her friend was still here.  I like it when they tell her no.

I’ve been having issues with my internet on my laptop and my phone has been sucking ass lately.  It’s really starting to piss me off.  I’m guessing it’s my laptop and not necessarily the internet.  The internet all of the sudden about 2 weeks ago slowed way down.  My phone did about the same time too, it takes forever to do anything.  I tried to use the GPS to get to Samantha’s friends house today and it kept freezing which did me know good.  I was so tempted to toss it out the window.  I might be hitting AT&T this weekend about a new phone.  The website says I’m eligible for an upgrade so we’ll see.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Extant (DVR) – I definitely like this show.
  • Taxi Brooklyn (DVR) – This show isn’t too bad, it’s gradually getting better.  Which is why I usually give new shows 3 or 4 episodes before I quit watching.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – Heidi Klum was funny and so was Mike Birbiglia.  I remembered him from the days I listened to the Bob & Tom show.
  • Hot in Cleveland (DVR) – This is a weird episode, it’s all animated.  I’m not caring for it too much.  We actually stopped it not very long into it.
  • Duck Dynasty (DVR) – Funny episode pitting brothers vs. brothers.
  • Big Smo (DVR) – He has to write a song to pitch to Darius Rucker for a collaboration which, since I’ve listened to the album, I know he does.
  • Impractical Jokers (DVR) – I love this show, I can’t tell you enough times how hilarious this show is.

No comments:

Post a Comment