Monday, July 28, 2014

Journal, July 28th

I got absolutely no sleep last night.  I slept in to long yesterday (10:30am) and then couldn’t sleep last night.  By the time I did fall asleep, it was probably close to 1am and even then it felt like I was waking up every half an hour.  Needless to say, 5am rolled around fairly quickly when the alarm got me up, again.

Once I got to work, I was awake and didn’t really feel sleepy most of the day.  That didn’t stop me from taking a power nap after work.  Hopefully that didn’t screw me up for going to sleep tonight.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • I posted 3 posts each (they were preset awhile ago) to all 6 of the everyday tumblrs as well.  I also went through my saved photos and queued up more in all the tumblrs.
  • I screened capped tweets and status’ for the May posts of My Life.
  • Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody.  Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Unforgettable (DVR) – I think it’s funny how the last couple of episodes they start with everyday people testing her memory.
  • the Witches of East End (DVR) – So many new characters, I’m not sure I’m really into this season.
  • the Lottery (DVR) – This has been decent so far, it’s always more realistic with a correct government.
  • Switched at Birth (live) – Daphne is really becoming a dumbass.
  • Major Crimes (live) – This episode was pretty funny, it had Luke Perry guest starring on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment