Monday, July 28, 2014

Journal, July 27th

Every weekend that the kids are with theEx, I get a text from Samantha about staying there during the week.  I’ve told them time and time again, that if their mom is not home, they are not staying there.  Usually once I get them home, Samantha will tell me that the JackAss wanted her to ask and she was glad I said no.  He just keeps pushing and pushing thinking I’ll change my mind which just goes to show how well he knows me, if you want me to change my mind, pushing is the last thing that will do it.

I enjoyed the day of sitting around and doing nothing.  I feel like I got some things accomplished online.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • I posted to My Sports Obsession and Too Many Manninghams, those were the 2 that I prepared yesterday.
  • I also posted 13 to My Life to get caught up through April of 2009.
  • I posted 3 posts each (they were preset awhile ago) to all 6 of the everyday tumblrs as well.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • House of Cards (Netflix) – We watched 5 episodes today,  The last 2 of the 1st season and the first 3 of the 2nd season.
  • the Last Ship (live) – A scare on the ship as they think the virus might be on board.  I do like this show, it’s rather original.
  • the Strain (live) – Definitely liking this show.  Creepy but good.
  • Falling Skies (DVR) – It’s getting a little better.  I really liked the first season and this season has been a little slow getting going.

No comments:

Post a Comment