Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Journal, July 29th

Had a very busy morning.  So busy that I didn’t take my morning break because I couldn’t find 10 minutes of free time to go.  We had 3 change-overs before lunch and any free time when I wasn’t setting those up was spent transferring stock to smaller boxes so we could use the containers they were in to ship because we were completely out.  I busted my ass but I kept up and I managed to keep us running all the way till lunch without any help before I had no more boxes.  The part that pisses me off is I’m sure nobody even noticed how hard I was working.  That’s usually the case.

Came home and saw the kids for a few minutes before theEx and the JackAss picked them up to go to a supper with his family.  I was under the impression that they were getting picked up at 12:30 but as usual, their plans change.  Good thing we don’t plan things until they are actually gone.  After they left, we ran to Walmart and Martin’s to grab some groceries.  We’ve been eating out way too much lately because we haven’t gotten groceries.

I decided to go through my feedly tonight, good thing, since I had over 10,000 unread.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • I posted 3 posts each (they were preset awhile ago) to all 6 of the everyday tumblrs as well.  I also went through my saved photos and queued up more in all the tumblrs.
  • I forgot to post one to My Sports Obsession yesterday, I had every intention of doing so, just totally spaced it.  I did post one today.
  • I noticed that I only have 3 more queued up for A Day in the Life of a Nobody so that will run out of posts tomorrow.  Except for the Last Song of the Day posts.  I need to get through my feedly more often to get more to post.
  • Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody.  Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Running Wild with Bear Grylls (DVR) – The first episode, it looked interesting.  I don’t know anything about Bear Grylls but you can tell by the previews what he’s all about.  This episode has Zac Efron.
  • Under the Dome (DVR) – I likes this show because I have no idea where it’s going.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – James Franco was the main guest.  Him and Jimmy playing the 5 second movie plot quiz was hilarious.
  • Arrow (live) – Next episode looks really interesting because of the end of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment