Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Journal, July 22nd

I’m thinking about setting up a schedule for each day of the week.  Once I get done with my daily’s I have to decide from a few things to do.  I’m thinking if I make a list of what to do that day, it might force me to spread my online time a little better.  I’m way behind on my feedly again because I spend my time doing other things.  We’ll see.

I did sit down after my daily’s and filled up most of my Tumblr’s.  I have 48 queued for My Sports Obsession, 28 for My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, 24 for Cats are Cuter and 23 for A Day In The Life of a Nobody.  So all 4 of those will run for a week.

Nothing going on today.  Worked, came home and sat around all evening.  Actually texted with my oldest daughter which is very, very rare.  My youngest daughter on the other hand seems to be going crazy with her phone.  Our billing period started on the 18th and she’s already been on the phone for 914 minutes and have used 1867 text messages.  That’s only in 4 days and 99% of both of those numbers are to her girl friend as in friend who’s a girl although with those numbers, I’m starting to wonder.  Thank God both of those are unlimited.  I want to tell her she doesn’t need to be on the phone that often but she’s not really hurting anything.  She doesn’t use it like that if we’re together, just when she’s hiding out in her bedroom.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Witches of East End (DVR) – We liked last season but are having trouble getting into this one.
  • Switched at Birth (DVR) – One of the few dramas we watch.  We like it and have watched it from the beginning.  Although, last night’s episode was a little overly dramatic with Daphne trying cocaine because her father died and she blames her mother.  He died of an aneurysm.
  • Major Crimes (DVR) – We really liked the Closer and have followed this spin off when it ended.  It pretty much has all the same cast minus Kyra Sedgwick.
  • the Lottery (DVR) – A new show, this is the pilot episode.  It was pretty good, we’ll continue to watch it I’m sure.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – Kate Hudson was the main guest.  They played Box of Lies, Cheri and I always enjoy when he plays games with the guests.
  • Arrow (live) – This show continues to impress me, I’m not sure why I never watched it originally.
  • Married at First Sight (live) – The wedding nights and honeymoons.  Awkward!
  • the Wil Wheaton project (live) – I’m a geek, I can’t help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment