Saturday, April 13, 2013

A to Z Challenge - K

If your new to this Challenge, every day of April, minus the Sundays you blog about the letter assigned for that day. To find out why I’m blogging about what I’m blogging about, then go here. Today’s letter is

First off, I do know the alphabet, I promise.  I have no idea how I posted L before K but I did.  I’m a dumb ass.

Samantha’s word – Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn, that’s funny.  That’s Samantha’s ex-friend who I spoke about in my post “My Kid and Facebook”.  They were friends up until a month or so ago.  Samantha told me that she’s mean and whine’s a lot.  I told her it was because she has no rules at home and is spoiled.  So she probably whine’s at home to get her way.  She's 10 years old and has a phone and a laptop of her own.  Samantha said she would make fun of her other friends as well.  She’s basically your typical kid who has no rules.  She’s being raised by her grandparents as far as I can tell so she probably walks all over them and they just don’t know how to deal with her.  Personally, I’m glad Samantha isn’t friends with her.  I’ve met a couple of Samantha’s friends and their parents (I require to meet a parent before Sam can go to their house) and she has a couple of good friends that come from good families.  Kaitlyn is not one of them.

Trevor’s word – Kalven

I’m guessing that’s supposed to be Calvin, again, another friend of his.  I typed it out like he spelled it and I even Googled his spelling and all I could get was some corporation and a bunch of last names.  So this is all you get for Kalven.

 

Want to know what the A to Z Challenge is all about? Check it out at the A to Z Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment