Monday, March 18, 2013

A to Z Challenge

A to Z Challenge [2013]

Well, I did it.  I went and linked up to the A to Z Challenge so in April you’ll actually get 26 posts.  Maybe more because I still have my WWW Wednesdays posts that I’ll still throw out there on Wednesdays.  I wanted to do this challenge but was afraid I wouldn’t know what to type about.  Then I had this genius idea, or at least that’s what I’m calling it.  Since one of the hats I wear on this blog is a daddy blog, I asked the kids to write down the letters A to Z on a piece of paper and told them to write one thing for each letter.  So through April, I’ll be blogging about what comes from the minds of a 10 year old girl and an 8 year old boy.  I had them do this list today, and it may have backfired, but I’ll make it work.  Here’s their lists.

atoz

Hmm!  I guess since I don’t know all their school friends, I’ll have to make stuff up.  And T will be interesting since Trevor put theEx’s name down.  I have lots to say on that subject.  It’ll be different and it’ll be fun.  Maybe I’ll even add another word as my letter and have 3 times the fun, we’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment