Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A to Z Challenge - I

If your new to this Challenge, every day of April, minus the Sundays you blog about the letter assigned for that day. To find out why I’m blogging about what I’m blogging about, then go here. Today’s letter is

Samantha’s word – Igloo

Forget Igloo, have you seen the hotel’s built in the ice.  Why would anyone want to stay there?  I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love to sleep when it’s cold because I get all bundled up in my blanket but to sleep where it’s cold enough that it’s all ice.  Screw that.  I’d have to where a hat to bed.  My bald head gets cold if Cheri’s fan is turned to much and I can feel the breeze.

Trevor’s word – Ice Cream

My feelings towards this subject has been a controversy in my family for years.  My mom loves Ice Cream, me?  Meh, I can take it or leave it.  They even have to ask me if I want Ice Cream with my cake at parties because sometimes I just don’t want any.  Whenever I tell my mom that, she says if she wasn’t there when I was born, she would think I was someone else’s kid.

I did use to love riding my bike to Inga’s from my grandparents house in Glen Ellyn, IL to get a cone with mint-chocolate chip ice cream on it.  But I was a kid, I didn’t know any better.

Want to know what the A to Z Challenge is all about? Check it out at the A to Z Challenge blog.

1 comment: