Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WWW Wednesday’s #10

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Starlight (Pact Arcanum, #4)

Starlight (Pact Arcanum #4) by Arshad Ahsanuddin

I’m about 3/4 through this at the moment.  Will probably finish it tomorrow.

What did you recently finish reading?

Moonlight (Pact Arcanum, #3)

Moonlight (Pact Arcanum #3) by Arshad Ahsanuddin

This book wasn’t the action packed book that the last one was but I still really enjoyed it.  This one is more about the relationships between all the members as well as a few new ones.  All of the issues between the President and the Sentinel’s comes to a head in this issue.  But there is a new race coming into it’s own that threatens all humans of the world.  Can they all work together and bring peace, or will this become an all about war?

With twists and turns and with this book being fronted by new lead characters, it was a little different but still right in line with the other books.  I did really enjoy it and am continually amazed at the world that Arshad has created.  He really does paint a picture of everything going on really well.  I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.  I definitely recommend this series and I look forward to finishing the next book.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery, #3)

Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery #3) by Kim Harrison

This is the 3rd of the series and I believe the last.  I think this was wrote up as a trilogy.  I love Kim Harrison so I’m looking forward to this book.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I need to organize my life better so I'll have time to read more.

    ReplyDelete