Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A to Z Challenge–Zac Brown Band to ZZ Top

* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here.  If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page.  (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.

**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.

Zac Brown Band

ZZ Top

favorites

In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.

  • Best Artist – ZZ Top
  • Best Song –  Goodbye in Her Eyes (Zac Brown Band)
  • Most Songs – Zac Brown Band (4)
  • Shortest Song – Jump Right In (Zac Brown Band) (3:01)
  • Longest Song – Goodbye in Her Eyes (Zac Brown Band) (5:24)
  • Artists seen in concert – none (17 total)
  • Total songs in this post - 6
  • Total songs posted so far – 1651
  • Total songs added to playlist since A to Z Challenge started - 132

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You made it.....I just knew I would find ZZ Top.....I have no Z's to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! We made it! Thanks for being along for the ride.

      Delete
  2. I saw ZZ Top back in the day - WAY back in the day - in the old Boston Garden. How far back? They opened for Aerosmith. A-to-Z, in one concert!

    ReplyDelete