Saturday, April 19, 2014

A to Z Challenge–Queen to Quiet Riot

* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here.  If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page.  (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.

**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.

Queen

Quiet Riot

favorites

In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.

  • Best Artist –  Queen
  • Best Song – Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
  • Most Songs –  Queen (8)
  • Shortest Song –  We Will Rock You (Queen) (2:02) 
  • Longest Song –  Bohemian Rhapsody (5:54)
  • Artists seen in concert – none (12 total)
  • Total songs in this post - 10
  • Total songs posted so far – 1360
  • Total songs added to playlist from comments - 72

7 comments:

  1. Interesting enough, Quiet Riot is still touring, although I don't know who the replacement lead singer is, and they're supposed to making a stop at Infinity Hall in Norfolk CT.

    A-Z Challenge at Father Nature's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they were even still together.

      Delete
  2. Welll you finally got me I have nothing with a Q on my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't figured out what I'm doing for X.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, Queen. Freddie Mercury was such an outstanding singer. Great album choices. I'd add the Highlander Soundtrack they did as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I added Who Wants to Live Forever, I knew they did a song for Highlander, didn't realize they did a whole album, must check that out.

      Delete
  4. I'll always be grateful to Quiet Riot for bringing Slade (one of my faves) back into the limelight for a while. God bless them.

    ReplyDelete