Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A to Z Challenge–Young MC

* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here.  If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page.  (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.

**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.

This will be another quick post, but I do have one artist that starts with Y.  You want it and you got it.

Young MC

favorites

In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.

  • Best Artist – Young MC
  • Best Song –  Bust A Move (Young MC)
  • Most Songs – Young MC (1)
  • Shortest Song – Bust A Move (Young MC) (4:22)
  • Longest Song – Bust A Move (Young MC) (4:22)
  • Artists seen in concert – none (17 total)
  • Total songs in this post - 1
  • Total songs posted so far – 1645
  • Total songs added to playlist since A to Z Challenge started - 125

1 comment:

  1. Not many Y's, huh. I posted about a singer for Y (and my crazed disposal of a mostly probably dead uber mouse from the beyond, but that's another story). Singer was Yma Sumac. She's the only known person to have a 5 octave range. Pretty awesome. I'd also have Yellowman on my list. Some awesome, real reggae. I enjoyed your atoz posts!

    ReplyDelete