Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Written Word Wednesdays #7

I haven’t done one of these in 3 weeks so it may be a little long, although, I had lots of time off work during that time so I didn’t read as much so maybe not.

Since I’ve been combining my WWW Wednesdays and Stacking the Shelves into one post, I’ve decided to rename the posts to Written Word Wednesdays. 

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays #34

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Origins (Zombie Games, #1)

Origins (Zombie Games #1) by Kristen Middleton

I believe I’m at 51% on this one, so I should be done on my next day of work which is Friday.

What did you recently finish reading?

Binary Cycle: Disruption (Binary Cycle, #1)

Binary Cycle: Disruption by WJ Davies

Reviewed on January 7th, 2014 – click here for review.

Spook House (Harmony, Indiana, #3)

Spook House (Harmony, Indiana #3) by Michael West

Reviewed on January 4th, 2014 – click here for review.

Chasing Vegas

Chasing Vegas by Tad Vezner

Will be reviewed tomorrow.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Creatures of Appetite

Creatures of Appetite by Todd Travis

A book about a serial killer and the burnt out DC cop babysitting a profiler tracking him.

I have the following book coming to me from the library but I’m not sure what day I’ll get it so it may be next, it may not be.

1984

1984 by George Orwell

I read this in high school and I remember liking it but now that I read a lot of futuristic and apocalyptic books and think I may like it even more now.  I don’t remember too much other than the general storyline “Big Brother is watching”. 

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

Stacking the Shelves #18

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Doctor Sleep (The Shining, #2)

 

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King

I picked this up on sale, one of the few Stephen King I haven’t read yet.  I need to get caught up on his books.  It’s apparently a second part to the Shining as well.  Maybe I should read the Shining before I read this one, it’s been forever since I have.

Purchase Price – $1.99 ($2.13 w/tax)

Kindle version

 

 

The Ivory Tower - a short story

 

The Ivory Tower by Kirstin Pulioff

This was a short story, but it sounded interesting, and it was free so why not.

Purchase Price – free

Kindle version

No comments:

Post a Comment