Monday, January 6, 2014

Why I Hate People #2

zzz-whyihatepeople

I really thought I’d use the Why I Hate People tag more, but I don’t generally hold grudges long and when someone pisses me off, I’m usually away from home and by the time I’ve gotten home and in front of the laptop, I’m over it.

Then, last weekend, during the start of our big snow storm, it was almost 1:30 in the morning and we could hear screaming outside, as in having fun screaming.  There were a couple of idiots out playing in the snow.  Our apartment sits in a circle and the building backs all face a drainage ditch so it turns into a small sledding area in the winter.  Which is fine, just not at 1:30 in the morning.

So I went out on our porch and said “Hey, if you want to be fucking morons, that’s fine, but keep your fucking mouths shut while you’re doing it”.  The lady standing by our door turns around and starts saying “I’m sorry” and she looks older than I am.  It wasn’t even kids out there, it was idiot adults.  They went away after I yelled at them but what the hell?  Most people don’t consider anybody else anymore, as long as they are doing what they want to do, everything is just dandy.  I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment