Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Book Review–Binary Cycle: Disruption by WJ Davies

Laws Reviews

I try not to go into the storyline too much on my reviews because I hate when reviews are spoilers.

Binary Cycle: Disruption (Binary Cycle #1) by WJ Davies

The survivors of earth have moved to a new planet and 200 years later, something is going on with the planet to where humans may not survive.

While I liked this book, I felt like I haven’t finished it.  Yes, it’s supposed to be set in 3 books, but usually there is some kind of finishing point after each book.  I felt like I haven’t really gotten to know everything about the characters where I feel like I should have learned most of it by now.  I still don’t have a clue about what is even happening to the planet.

Like I said, I enjoyed it but it didn’t feel like any of the storylines completed.

I gave it 3 stars on Goodreads.  It was ok, but could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment