Monday, January 13, 2014

Music Mondays #15

zzz-musicmondays

Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays.  It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.

  • Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
  • Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s.  It goes from the 1960’s to current.  Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
  • Number of songs on the playlist – 1,694 songs (up 7 songs from last post)

 

  1. Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
  2. the Power of Love (Huey Lewis & the News)
  3. Winds of Change (Russ Taff)
  4. Crystal Blue Persuasion (Tommy James & the Shondells)
  5. Love (Petra)
  6. It’s my Life (Bon Jovi)
  7. He Works (DC Talk)
  8. Renegade (Styx)
  9. Falling Away From Me (Korn)
  10. True Love (P!nk)
  11. With You (Linkin Park)
  12. Shameless (Garth Brooks)
  13. Simple Man (Shinedown)
  14. In These Arms (Bon Jovi)
  15. Drive (Incubus)
  16. Billie Jean (Michael Jackson)
  17. Wagon Wheel (Darius Rucker)
  18. Human Nature (Michael Jackson)
  19. Beer For My Horses (Toby Keith, Willie Nelson)
  20. I Have Decided (Amy Grant)

2 Michael Jackson and 2 Bon Jovi songs, you got to love the random on Spotify.  My favorite song on that list has to be Renegade by Styx.  I’ve actually seen them perform at the St. Louis 4th of July festival under the arch.  I’m also a big fan of P!nk and she’s got a song up there as well.  The last song reminds me of my childhood, my mom used to listen to it.

In this section, I randomly choose an artist from above and show all the songs I have on my playlist.  I used Random.org, put the numbers 1-20 and click random 3 times, the number 15 came up at the top which would be Incubs in accordance to the list above.

Drive * Pardon Me

I only have 2 songs of theirs on my playlist, I thought there was more.  I might have to go check out the band page and see if I recognize any others.  (pause)  Ok, I went to the band page and added these songs as well.

Dig * Wish You Were Here

See, that’s why I do these posts, I found more songs.  Not really, but it sounds good.  I actually have another post to post but it’s been a few weeks since I did one of these.

Did I miss any good Incubus songs that I need to add to my playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment