Saturday, January 4, 2014

Book Review–Spook House by Michael West

Laws Reviews

I try not to go into the storyline too much on my reviews because I hate when reviews are spoilers.

Spook House (Harmony, Indiana, #3)

Spook House (Harmony, Indiana #3) by Michael West

I’ve had this one on my shelf for awhile because it’s the 3rd book of the series and I hadn’t read the first 2 but I finally said screw it and read it anyways.  I was glad I did and it wasn’t necessary to read the first 2 to enjoy this one.  From what I can gather by reviews, all the books take place in the same town and have a few of the same characters but there is no huge storyline that you miss out on by not reading the others.

There’s a haunted house where years ago, the owner was trying to open a portal to another world and it now seems that after a couple venture to the house, it’s even closer to be opened.  Only now the local fire department is setting up for a haunted house in the haunted house.

This was a pretty good thrill ride, some great action and likeable characters.  I would definitely recommend it and I plan on putting some more Michael West books in my wish list.

I have this book 4 stars on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment