Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Kind of Humor #5

I haven’t done one of my humor posts in awhile, since July actually, but I’ve been trying to use my Facebook page for this blog and I’ve been posting humorous stuff over there.  Not that anyone has noticed because I don’t have many likes, but I thought it would be good for interactions with my readers.  I try to interact on Twitter, but it takes so much to keep up with everyone so I don’t do a very good job.  So all these pictures were posted on the Facebook page over there (and down) on the right so if you enjoy these, go over and like the page and receive them periodically.

humor03 rap sucks rocks better

Rock and Roll forever!!

humor06 pms tampons chocolate marketing genius

That, my friends, is the sign of a marketing genius.

humor07 printers suck drivers

I don’t know how many times I’ve had to replace printers for the most stupid reason.  And usually that reason is in the red, I have no idea what the problem is, it just stops working.  Last time, it pissed me off so much I called tech support and was on the phone for over 2 hours but it got fixed.  The problem, their update deleted all the files it needed off my computer.

humor05 guys skinny jeans

I don’t get that fad at all.  My oldest daughter likes those guys.  I assume because they are usually pussies and she can boss them around.

humor4 older bitter generation is dumb

Yeah, that’s totally me.

humor01 penis dispenser soap

That’s just freaking hilarious.

humor02 medi alert bracelet delete browser history

They could sell a lot of these if they were real.

humor02 work sucks

Isn’t that the truth.

humor08 grandpa stealing

Grandpa, your such a kidder.  Or a bad ass, I haven’t decided which.

humor09beaker muppets

Speaking of bad asses, who saw this one coming?  Consider he didn’t talk very well, he probably had to make meth to pay for his speech classes.

humor10 it pennywise

I love this, I want to meet who drew it and shake their hand.

humor11 nobody cares stick family

I want this for my van, if I had one.  Or my SUV, if I had one.  I don’t think it would work well on my car, but it’s hilarious.

 

Like I said, all these were posted on my Facebook page so go on over there and like it and follow along.

1 comment: