Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Walking Wednesdays

As I mentioned on Sunday's post, I'm trying to think of some weekly posts. This is one of those as well.

Day 1067 - Grenada, CA - (3571.3 miles)

If you followed me for awhile, you know I keep track of my steps and track them on a map. I've been doing this since the start of 2017. On the map, I started at home and headed towards Chicago. When I got there, I decided that I will "walk" by all the MLB stadiums, then I later added the Big Ten Stadiums and if I happen to go past others, I list them. I'm been traveling to the West coast so there was a long time with nothing. I'm on the West coast now, the last place I posted about was in Seattle. I'm heading South to hit the 5 MLB teams in California. I'm currently in Grenada, CA on my way to Oakland, CA.

To give you some stats because we all know I love my stats.


As you can see, I've gone up a little every year. This year, I'm on pace to do it again. I've been able to do that because I've been averaging more steps at work per day which has made up for the lack of steps on the weekends. In 2016-2018, I averaged 52 days of over 10,000 steps. This year, I'm currently sitting at 81 days with over 10,000 steps. Like I said, been getting more at work and less on the weekends. I'm certainly not going to blow away last years numbers, but I should bypass before we head out to Christmas break.

I know it's nothing terribly exciting, but I'm trying to get more out there. I have a couple more posts planned this week, we'll see if I keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment