Monday, December 23, 2019

Music Monday's #3


The majority of my listening comes from the playlist above. It currently sits at 3,564 songs, which is up 11 from last week. I believe I added a Christmas album from Colbie Caillet that I ran across.


I averaged 68 songs a day, which is one for than last week. I'm sure next weeks will be down since I'm not working this week.
  • Tuesday (89 songs)
  • Wednesday (100 songs)
  • Thursday (101 songs)
  • Friday (60 songs)
  • Saturday (23 songs)
  • Sunday (59 songs)
  • Monday (38 songs)

You only get my top 8 artists because there is 13 artists tied with 4 songs. As you can see by the ton of Taylor Swift songs, I've had my wife in the car with me a bunch.


I only had 1 song I heard twice this week, go figure it was a Taylor Swift song.

I'm off work this week and next so I'm sure my numbers will go way down for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment