Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Music Monday #2

I'm a slacker and I missed Music Monday yesterday. I only had a couple of hours sleep the night before and ended up fighting sleep all night so I didn't do anything. I didn't even post a Last Song of the Day and I can pump one of those out pretty quick.


The majority of my listening comes from the playlist above. It currently has 3,553 songs on it, which is 10 higher than it was last week.


The link above goes to my profile on Last.fm which is where these stats come from. You can follow what I listen to there.


I averaged 67 songs a day this past week. You can see on Saturday and Sunday my listening was up because I left the house.

  • Wednesday - 65 songs
  • Thursday - 80 songs
  • Friday - 83 songs
  • Saturday - 40 songs
  • Sunday - 35 songs
  • Monday - 78 songs
  • Tuesday - 88 songs

You get the top 16 artists since the last 9 tied. I had 310 different artists this week compared to last weeks 280. My top 3 last week aren't even on this weeks list.


Last week I only had 1 song that played twice, this week I have 2. I love that I had 467 songs and I only heard 2 twice, that's a great week for me. Both of these songs were listed on new albums so I listened to them there and realized that I already have them on my playlist (I assume when they were released as singles). I like my music with variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment